2009-03-04

Still here...

Yes, it's been awhile!!

Interesting things happening right now:

  • Obama has allocated funds for Autism research. Finally!
  • Where's Hillary Clinton?
  • The new Cellomics HCS system should be delivered and setup in early April.
  • A bit late but interesting, Hans Beck, the father of Playmobil died February 2.
  • I have rediscovered TrackMania and it's just as addicting as the first time!! I think Chloe really likes it too ;-) The game is free though it has ads!! Pretty funny to see McDonalds billboards beside the track. The graphics are fantastic. Get it.
I'm going to start carrying a notebook with me. I now understand the fascination I see online regarding the 'moleskin' notebook! I'm hoping this helps me do a better job of logging life!

GDC

No comments:

Post a Comment